Partners4Housing helps families find one another to create a shared home with its Roommate Matching Pool. After the Residential Assessment is completed, eligible families are invited to join the Roommate Matching Pool and search through profiles to find compatible roommates and families.
The Roommate Matching Pool Includes:
- Unlimited access to the pool for the duration of your subscription
- Easy-to-use search functions so you can easily find potentially compatible roommates
- Private messaging tool to contact potentially compatible families securely
- Access to the Roommate Matching Pool is by invitation only (see below).
- First year FREE with a Residential Assessment (if invited to participate). Your first year begins when you publish your profile, regardless of when you sign up for the Residential Assessment. So you can sign up now and complete the Residential Assessment, and wait until you’re ready to start searching for a roommate to activate your free year.
- $120/yr after the first year.*
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are purchased through your member portal
Access to the Roommate Matching Pool is by invitation only and available only after completing the Residential Assessment. This helps ensure that our Roommate Matching Pool functions effectively and securely for all families. Remember, it takes time to find and connect with the right roommates and parent partners. That's why we offer the first year free.
*For a limited time, while we are building our Roommate Matching Pool across the country, anyone who purchases a Residential Assessment will be considered a Legacy Customer, and will have forever access to the Roommate Pool at no additional charge. We hope this encourages more families to purchase the Residential Assessment and begin planning now.