At Partners4Housing, we are committed to providing customized services that meet the unique needs of each family.
Partners4Housing’s consulting services include:
• Meetings to discuss housing options
• A review of current benefits
• Assistance in identifying needs and gaps
• Navigating service systems
• Collaboration in designing housing plans with action steps
• Support in discovering funding options
• Housing and related resource information
• Readiness tools
• An understanding of multi- and interagency roles and relationships
• Assistance with affordable housing processes and paperwork
• Meeting facilitation
For more information contact Pam Blanton at 206-383-4209.
Before I hired Pam, I was struggling to navigate the exciting but daunting process of transitioning my daughter to independent living. The struggle became manageable immediately, once we had Pam on our side.
Pam’s vast knowledge and experience helped immeasurably with the Section 8 process, including her assistance to our landlord— who was new to Section 8 himself—and her valuable guidance to our partnered families and our caregiver as we crafted the caregiver agreement.
Pam is a lovely person who showed exceptional skill, knowledge and dedication helping us with this very important life challenge.
I wholeheartedly recommend Pam Blanton to any family embarking on this journey.Terry B.